Wireless Access

last person joined: 26 minutes ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

AP 93H Thoughs

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  AP 93H Thoughs

Posted Mar 23, 2013 09:58 AM

Anyone has used this?

Im planning to start trying to sell this lilttle ap :) maybe for people that want to have more for less.

As far i see it

1-You can use the Existing Cable and its easy to mount, dont really need someone to put it.l

2-It give you 4 ethernet ports 10/100 in which you can plug in computers and other things.

3-Unified Rules!  and RightSizing as im thinking on selling this maybe to small bussiness.... 

They could get the benefits of:

a-Unified Rules as i said before, you are able to manage from the controller the rules of the wired and the rules of the wireless(derived roles will be  a plus for Wireless and Wireless)

b-RightSizing( at the end they could have just one Small Core Switch POE and just AP 93H for more ports and Wireless)

My questions are:

1-Iam on the right track wit this product?

2-Has anyone used it before ?is it was good?

• 2.  RE: AP 93H Thoughs

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 23, 2013 03:10 PM

All correct.

There are some places where you have already run wired cabling, so you do not want to run more for cost or whatever other reasons.  You would just replace the existing ethernet walljack with the AP93h and have the existing cable power the AP and backhaul or bridge other wired traffic without having to run another cable for WLAN or additional wired ports.