Wireless Access

Guru Elite

Re: Application Works on Wired Network but not on Wireless Network

rwilsonblue,

There are so many ways to set it up, that I'm not sure anyone can guess what your situation is.  We didn't know you were doing IAP-VPN.  Please keep us up to date on how it is progressing with TAC.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
Frequent Contributor II

When I started this thread, I didn't think about this device being on the same network as an IAP. As we worked with TAC on it, they were able to see the IAP configuration is causing the issue. We have it working by allowing UDP 7700 on the logon role, at least from a Windows laptop. IOS devices are not able to connect and I'm starting to debug that now. 

Frequent Contributor II

Running show datapath session table <clientip> on the mobile device's IP shows flags FDYC, just like we were seeing before, except the protocol was 6 instead of 17. Adding TCP/7700 to the logon role got the mobile devices working.

I'm going to consult with some folks to see if the way we are using the IAPs is the best scenario.

Thanks,
Robert

Frequent Contributor II

Adding a bit more info, another location has a RAP and it had the same issue.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: