Wireless Access

Contributor II

Re: Aruba 305 check for new version error = Image_check_internal error 001 code 2 - part 2

Any clues on this?

See attached files... It found new version in gui but upgrade gave the error seen in attached image screenshot. I have also tried to install it manually and downloaded it again. Same error. Looked at the log, and it seems ok except "verify fail" at the end....

Help appreciated

Regards

Peo

New Contributor

Re: Aruba 305 check for new version error = Image_check_internal error 001 code 2 - part 2

+1 for this new follow on issue.

Highlighted
Guru Elite

@pos42 wrote:

Any clues on this?

See attached files... It found new version in gui but upgrade gave the error seen in attached image screenshot. I have also tried to install it manually and downloaded it again. Same error. Looked at the log, and it seems ok except "verify fail" at the end....

Help appreciated

Regards

Peo

I am not sure if that is related.  We are checking on it.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
Contributor II

@cjoseph wrote:

@pos42 wrote:

Any clues on this?

Help appreciated

Regards

Peo

I am not sure if that is related.  We are checking on it.

Today I tried again and it was a success!

I could see the earlier 8.3.0.8 image that failed had a SHA1 sum of 

4963fa5ea6ece64ec6dac34386f57b54302d47e4 whreas the new 8.3.0.8 when trying today  (with same version number) that succeded has a SHA1 sum of 

1a48be5f8ee1c9c821dc65f97955e1b8d934fd77. 

Many thanks for fixing it!

Regards 

Peo

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: