Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Unified Access Point Dashborad

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Aruba Unified Access Point Dashborad

Posted May 04, 2019 01:53 AM

Dear Team,

I had a problem factory reset Aruba 303H access point to the unified dashboard from Aruba instant. So I consoled to the "cpboot>" and remove 8.4 OS from partition 1. So then there was no Valid OS.

Then I consoled to AP, It is Searching Aruba-master DNS and sends ADB requests again and again. Please advise me to come out of this problem and view the Unified dashboard.

• 2.  RE: Aruba Unified Access Point Dashborad

MVP EXPERT
    Posted May 05, 2019 05:58 AM

The AP will attempt to locate a controller via DNS or ADP, if this fails then the AP will look for an Instant cluster.

screen-shot-2017-05-02-at-4-54-05-pm.png

How do you wish for this to be configured via a controller or via Aruba Instant? Does the AP even have a firmware on it now?

• 3.  RE: Aruba Unified Access Point Dashborad

Posted May 11, 2019 09:32 AM
    Dear sir,
    I have tried so many times. And letting it reboot again and again. With another iap in cluster. Finally we install firmware using tftp then saved in both partition. Now it is working. Please tell me how to get back to unified GUI. Is there way...

• 4.  RE: Aruba Unified Access Point Dashborad

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 13, 2019 08:00 AM

From the OP you likely need to elaborate on what you are trying to accomplish. it reads as though you wnated to get the Instant AP up which it reads like you did. What are you trying to do now?

• 5.  RE: Aruba Unified Access Point Dashborad

Posted May 14, 2019 12:08 AM

Dear Jerrod,

I couldn't reset my Instant AP back to Instant GUI. I am searching any firmware file that can obtain from Aruba or I have to get another IAP and demonstrate it to others in training session.