Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Branch Controller via VPNC - loosing MM conectivity after controller-ip address

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Branch Controller via VPNC - loosing MM conectivity after controller-ip address

Posted Mar 10, 2020 04:31 AM

Hi community 

I'm struggling with following issue.

I have some branch controllers connected to MMs via VPNC controllers (Aruba 7210).

When I run startup wizard on Branch controller. It connects to VPNC and MM without problem.

but when I change controller-ip address for Branch controller it looses conectivity with MM. Ipsec tunnels to VPNC seems ok, but in log I see entry

Cannot connect to Master - giving up.

I have made some troubleshooting and checking routing etc, but without effect till now.

Any ideas, what should I check more ?

Regards

Karol

• 2.  RE: Branch Controller via VPNC - loosing MM conectivity after controller-ip address

Posted Mar 10, 2020 08:31 AM
    Is the controller-ip a routable network at the remote site ?

Thank you

Victor Fabian

Pardon typos sent from Mobile

• 3.  RE: Branch Controller via VPNC - loosing MM conectivity after controller-ip address

Posted Mar 10, 2020 08:55 AM
    Thanks for response On startup controller-ip had a public addess on 4094 vlan After change, ip-controller has ip address from vlan 100 (Mgmt) and has private address 10.80.X.Y I have checked that from Branch controller there is a route with 32 mask to VIP address of MMs via IPSEC tunnel On VPNC controller there is reverse router to direct to Branch controller also via IPSEC tunnel VPNC controller and MMs are in the sane network 10.93.122.0/24 I can send capture of routing tables from both sides Strange thigs is that it seems with show crypto ipses sa that tunnels are UP But there is no pings even to VPNC and also to MM VPNC is behind CheckPoint firewall with NAT 1:1 Thank You Regards Karol