Wireless Access

last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass web access keeps redirecting to /tips logon URL

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Clearpass web access keeps redirecting to /tips logon URL

Posted Mar 20, 2014 03:21 PM

Hi

I have a physical applicance where I just installed the Cumulative Patch 6.3.1 and after reboot the server, I'm not longer able to access via web. Sever keeps trying to redirect.

have anyone of you guys have this problem and if so, how can I fix it?

Thanks in advanced for your collaboration

• 2.  RE: Clearpass web access keeps redirecting to /tips logon URL

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 20, 2014 03:29 PM

Under Administration > ClearPass Portal, select the default landing page from the dropdown box.

• 3.  RE: Clearpass web access keeps redirecting to /tips logon URL

Posted Mar 20, 2014 03:37 PM

Thank yo uveru much for the quick answer.

The issue, I can only access this suscriber from CLI. I can see this server from my publisher but when I access the ClearPass Portal is only accesible for the server where I'm in, in this case my publisher.

Regards,

Antonio

• 4.  RE: Clearpass web access keeps redirecting to /tips logon URL

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 20, 2014 11:15 PM

I'm actually experiencing this as well where the policy manager (/tips) is in a redirect loop. I would open a TAC case.

Anyone else seeing this? Anyone have a fix?

• 5.  RE: Clearpass web access keeps redirecting to /tips logon URL

Posted Mar 21, 2014 01:33 PM

I'm working with TAC as well in regards to this issue. It sounds there was a Pacth released which contained some errors so I was one of valentiers to pick one the file, nice to approach my weekend.

I had to downgrade this server to 6.2.5. From there I was able to https without any problem and after TAC deleve the 6.3.0 file from the storage folder /var/avenda/platform/storage/updates  I was able to download the 6.3.0 once again.

Firmware upgarde and resting the server right now.  By the way, other nodes in my cluster are in a clycle trying to download the wrong patch so I'm afraid I will have to do the same on the others.

more to come.

Thanks,

Antonio

• 6.  RE: Clearpass web access keeps redirecting to /tips logon URL
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 23, 2014 11:06 AM

Finally I managed to recover all the nodes of my cluster.  I installed the 6.3 Cumulative Patch 1 from the CLI and reboot the servers fixed the problem as well.