Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

Clevertouch

We have installed a device called , clever touch and it needs to be connected through wi-fi . But when ever ,we tried to connect that device, it is not connecting with the ARuba access point . and the clevertouch device is strucked in the step of " obtaining IP addresss " . after that there is no steps further . But we have tested the same device and it  is connecting with other wi-fi ( moile hotspot ) , with any issue. I am beginner for the Auba Wireless , so its would much appriciated. ,  if some one guide me to fix this issue . 

Guru Elite

Re: Clevertouch

- Is the device using encryption? 

- On your SSID, under advanced, make sure that 802.11v, k and r are unchecked.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos

Nope , encryption is disabled in the SSID and i am not sure about the Clevertouch device . And we are using AP 105  model access point under the SSID i could not find any field like 802.11v, k and r .

We have similar set up in a diffrent site , its working fine .

Hi,

Can any one help me on this , i am really struggeld with this device 

Guru Elite

Without having deployed the device, we would have to wait for someone in the community who has deployed the device to comment.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: