Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET when trying to access website

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET when trying to access website

Posted Dec 22, 2018 04:53 AM

I'm having HP Inspiron 15 with Windows 10 64-bit version. Everything is working fine with this laptop. Recently, I purchased one more laptop of ASUS having SSD in it. But, it's having some weird issue in Google Chrome browser. Whenever, I try to access any website; it shows DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET error any says this website can't be reached. 

I was thinking to shift from my HP to ASUS because it's having SSD & navigation is really fast.

How to fix such kind of issue? Any help would be appreciated.

• 2.  RE: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET when trying to access website

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 22, 2018 11:41 AM

Is there any information about the wireless network that would allow us to understand what is going on?

• 3.  RE: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET when trying to access website

Posted Dec 23, 2018 01:15 AM

I'm using iBall wireless router. I think it's of 100 MBPs speed. Is there anything else I need to share?

• 4.  RE: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET when trying to access website
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 24, 2018 06:20 AM

Hi Randal,

Apart from @cjoseph guides, I think you should look for the solution in a better place.

1. At First, go to start menu. In the search bar, type Windows Firewall. It will open different features.
    2. Then windows Firewall allows some programs and disallows others. So go to change settings and select the options.
    3. If the Chrome browser is not allowed there, choose it and click on OK.
      Finally, close the window now and restart your system.
    4. You can also check other fix websites -

https://validedge.com/dns_probe_finished_no_internet/

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3723135/dns-probe-finished-internet-losing-internet-connection.html

• 5.  RE: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET when trying to access website

Posted Dec 25, 2018 12:03 AM

That guide from tomoshardware resolved my issue. Thanks a lot. Appreciate that.