Wireless Access

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Daily License reports

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  Daily License reports

Posted Jun 16, 2014 11:04 AM

I have a customer with around 25 controllers. When running the Airwave Daily Licensing report, only 4 controllers are reported. 

I have checked the snmp strings and the mgmt-server settings but I still can't see more than those 4. 

Any suggestions?

Does the reporting agent poll the controllers when the report is run or do I have to manually poll after a configuration is changed?

• 2.  RE: Daily License reports
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 17, 2014 07:55 PM

To find out if it is the credentials or the report, SSH into Airwave and use the "on_controllers" command to show licenses on all controllers:

on_controllers "show license"

It will tell you if it fails on any controllers and why.

• 3.  RE: Daily License reports

Posted Jun 18, 2014 01:58 PM

Thanks Colin, 

All the devices showed up in the command line which led me back to the report.   I opened the restrictions up on the report to  all groups, all folders, and all device types. Capacity threshold is at 0 and I'm still only receiving 4 controller outputs. Is there anything else I could be missing?

I did notice that on the device info screen for the devices that are reporting their licenses; there is actually a link where I can look at the licenses from that page. The other controllers do not have the link:license button.jpg