09-08-2019 06:17 PM
I am providing a solution against Cisco APs and Controllers end of sale products and need to be cost effective solution.
The requirement is 2 controllers with 200 APs. This is easy part and i can provide the appropriate controller and aps. However.......
If i start to include the mobility Master and Airwave on top of controller and APs, then the solution becomes expensive.
1. What do i loose if i dont include Mobility Master and propose controller only?
2. Is ARUBA going to continue to support Controller only with APs and license option as they did in 6.x? or force to use Mobility Master in future?
3. I can somehow justify Airwave management as an option.
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-09-2019 01:40 AM
1) If you do not run a MM with AOS8 you not be able to use Clustering, AirMatch, Centralized App Support (UCC, AppRF), Live Upgrades and no Centralized Visibility.
2) Not for me to answer/know :)
3) Does the customer need historical data for their environment? If so then consider AirWave. AirWave also has a whole host of rich features which maybe required. Without understanding the customers requirements it is difficult to provide an answer.
ACMP, ACSA, ACDX #985
If my post addresses your query, give kudos:)