Wireless Access

Highlighted
Contributor I

Fetching configs

I am using 7.4.7 of Aiwave and am having a problem fetching updated configs from IAP 105 AP's. When I run a fetch from my group, I receive the message in the config below:

! Template created from vtlsafl01 (6.1.2.3-2.0.0.4_32946) at 4/20/2012 7:21 AM
! based on config fetched at 4/20/2012 7:01 AM"

The problem with this is the "based on config" part. The config that this fetch is based on is the old config and NOT the newest config that I want to be fetched. I have tried creating multiple templates yet the based on date stays the same. What am I missing here?

Thanks

TJG

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Aruba Employee

Re: Fetching configs

When you import a new template for Instant it uses the most recently fetched config (as opposed to fetching a new config on the spot). Try going to the Virtual Controller's audit page, clicking audit, then importing the template again once the audit completes.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Within that group, are there other IAP templates, perhaps with different firmware restrictions?

Highlighted
Aruba Employee

When you import a new template for Instant it uses the most recently fetched config (as opposed to fetching a new config on the spot). Try going to the Virtual Controller's audit page, clicking audit, then importing the template again once the audit completes.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor I

Thanks for the reply, all is well now.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: