Wireless Access

Aruba Employee
Aruba Employee

Re: Firmware for AP-105

Boroda,

Engaging with people in a hostile way on the board isn't going to get you very far. Colin has been more than reasonable and helpful trying to help you with your product.

As to the image, no one is going to email you an image, you'll need a support account. My guess is that support is not issuing you a support account because you don't have a valid support contract. You don't have a valid support contract because you purchased a gray market AP. You are running a beta product which probably means whoever ebay'd it is in voilation of the agrement he signed with Aruba.

I would highly recommend that you contact an authorized reseller and purchase a supported product. Please feel free to private message me the serial number and we'll look into how it got to you.

-awl

Andy Logan, ACDX
Director, Strategic Account Solutions
Aruba Networks
Retired Employee

Re: Firmware for AP-105

Hi All,

I wanted to take this opportunity to reiterate a very important part of our Terms of Service in this Community: 

We strive to create a positive experience for all Airheads Social Community members.  All members can make valuable contributions.  We ask all members to be considerate, respectful, and productive with their contributions as well as in their interactions with others in the community.  Moreover, please resolve conflicts and differences of opinion with other members constructively.   If you have questions on how to come to a resolution please ask Aruba moderators for guidance.  

Ask questions.  Aruba moderators are identified with an orange icon and “MOD” label.   If you prefer to send an e-mail please contact communitysupport@arubanetworks.com.

With this said, we will lock-down this particular thread.

Thank you!

Jeanie

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: