Wireless Access

last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Guest Provisioning issue

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Guest Provisioning issue

Posted Nov 23, 2011 09:32 AM

Hi there,

We have an issue with guest provisioning on OS 6.1.0.0 where we cannot edit existing accounts to extend access etc.

When I try to change the Account "End" field (where the account expiry date/time is set) and then click "Save" the session just hangs or nothing happens.

I have tried this across multiple browsers including IE7-9 and Chrome but same result. Are there any Javascript setting necessary for this to work?

The workaround is to setup the account from scratch which works fine.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Guest Provisioning issue

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 23, 2011 09:48 AM

Do you have this problem when logged in as an Admin or when you are logged in as  a guest provisioning user?

• 3.  RE: Guest Provisioning issue

Posted Nov 23, 2011 10:37 AM

Hi Colin,

When logged on as a Guest Provisioning user. When I log in as an admin I get full console rather than GPP so don't know if this happens with this login

• 4.  RE: Guest Provisioning issue

Posted Nov 23, 2011 01:03 PM

I am using ArubaOS 6.1.0.0 anf firefox 8.0 and it works for me. Try opening a private browsing session and then try the same. It worked fine even with the java plugins disabled.

Regards,

Sathya