Wireless Access

New Contributor

Having trouble with Windows 10 machines connecting to mac-authenticated SSID.

I'm having problems getting Windows 10 machines to connect to a mac authenticated SSID.  In ClearPass, I see a Webauth rejection, but no other information.  Windows 7, 8, OS X, and all mobile devices are connecting fine.  Only Windows 10 machines are not connecting. 

Guru Elite

Re: Having trouble with Windows 10 machines connecting to mac-authenticated SSID.

MAC Authentication happens between the AP/controller and the RADIUS server. The client is not involved.

You may be having issues from a wireless connectivity standpoint. Do you see an association attempt in the logs?

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Guru Elite

Re: Having trouble with Windows 10 machines connecting to mac-authenticated SSID.

MAC Authentication happens between the AP/controller and the RADIUS server. The client is not involved.

You may be having issues from a wireless connectivity standpoint. Do you see an association attempt in the logs?

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: