Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor I

How many clients can connect to AP-205 ? As I haven't found any document regarding this.

Hi,

How many clients can connect to AP-205 ? As I haven't found any document regarding this. Can someonr provide me the document for this ..?

Regular Contributor II

Re: How many clients can connect to AP-205 ? As I haven't found any document regarding this.

I have seen AP-205 to handle 80 user at a time.
Occasional Contributor I

Re: How many clients can connect to AP-205 ? As I haven't found any document regarding this.

Hi,

But as per TAC recommendation we can connect 30-35 users.. if the user count goes above this we may face the performance issue.

Regular Contributor II

Vinay,

Thats correct.

I was saying my personal experience. The AP is connected in Cafeteria and during breat time there is huge number of user (70-80) connects to it. But as I said that is for limited peroid of time (1hrs).

Guru Elite

The 205 is a low density AP. Plan for 20-30 devices.

Thanks,
Tim

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: