Wireless Access

last person joined: 7 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

How to connect 2 Cameras on and MST200 without a switch is there is any work around?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  How to connect 2 Cameras on and MST200 without a switch is there is any work around?

Posted Nov 06, 2015 06:06 AM

I have an Inquiry as I want to connect 2 Cameras to an MST-200 in Mesh point role and I have only 1 eth port on the MST so is there is any work around to add 2 cameras without using the switch?

• 2.  RE: How to connect 2 Cameras on and MST200 without a switch is there is any work around?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 06, 2015 08:26 AM
    If there is only one port, no, it's not possible without a switch...

• 3.  RE: How to connect 2 Cameras on and MST200 without a switch is there is any work around?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 06, 2015 09:28 AM

Powerdsine makes outdoor rated 2 and 3port POE  hubs/switches (resp). For the 3 port, you would still need to put POE on the 3rd port, unless your MST200 is an AC version. If your MST200 is AC powered, then the PDS-102GO is a perfect fit.

http://www.microsemi.com/products/poe-systems/poe-systems-for-outdoor-installations