Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

How to reload Aruba 651 internal AP to defaults

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  How to reload Aruba 651 internal AP to defaults

Posted Feb 08, 2012 04:17 AM

Hello!

I had problems with discovering APs with Aruba 651, after resetting to factory defaults (connecting with console) external APs (AP 65 and Ap 120) are visible and working. Question is about internal AP of AR 651 - I don't know how to connect to it CLI, because only console port availiable is port of the controller and so I couldn't reset AP to factory defaults. What is possible solution ? ArubaOS version is 6.1.2.2

• 2.  RE: How to reload Aruba 651 internal AP to defaults

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 08, 2012 06:49 AM

You would have to reprovision it like any other AP.  There is nothing to recover with the console.  Just reprovision him to change his ap-name and ap-group.  This will require a reboot of the controller, however.

• 3.  RE: How to reload Aruba 651 internal AP to defaults

Posted Feb 08, 2012 08:34 AM

I don't see any APs in the section AP installation. How can i reprovision it when it says "none found" ? Just reloaded to factory defaults, still nothing.

• 4.  RE: How to reload Aruba 651 internal AP to defaults

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 08, 2012 08:40 AM
    If it does not show up at all in the controller, please open a support case.