Wireless Access

Guru Elite

Re: How to remove AP-275 which are provisioned as air monitors

rchahboune,

If a user is already running ArubaOS 6.4, on their controller they should only need to download the newest regulatory table .dat file in the DRT folder on the support site.  The .dat file has the updated country regulatory domain information and can be imported on any controller running 6.4.x so that the user can get the newest regulatory updates while avoiding updating the ArubaOS code to support newly approved regulatory domains.

Instructions on downloading and installing the regulatory table is here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ArubaOS_64_Web_Help/Web_Help_Index.htm#ArubaFrameStyles/Management_Utilities/DownloadableRegulatoryTable.htm

drt.png

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
Aruba Technical Webinars
Highlighted

@cjoseph wrote:

rchahboune,

If a user is already running ArubaOS 6.4, on their controller they should only need to download the newest regulatory table .dat file in the DRT folder on the support site.  The .dat file has the updated country regulatory domain information and can be imported on any controller running 6.4.x so that the user can get the newest regulatory updates while avoiding updating the ArubaOS code to support newly approved regulatory domains.

Instructions on downloading and installing the regulatory table is here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ArubaOS_64_Web_Help/Web_Help_Index.htm#ArubaFrameStyles/Management_Utilities/DownloadableRegulatoryTable.htm

drt.png

awesome ,

very good new thank you joseph

Raouf CHAHBOUNE
ICT Network & Security Engineer
CCNP R/S | CCNA Security | ACMP|ACCP|ACDX

[If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.]
Highlighted

@cjoseph

just a quetsion  , if i upgrade the controlleur with a newer version that contain a later Regulatory domain , with witch Regulatory domain the controlleur will work.

Regards

Raouf CHAHBOUNE
ICT Network & Security Engineer
CCNP R/S | CCNA Security | ACMP|ACCP|ACDX

[If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.]
Highlighted
Guru Elite

The latest version will work.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
Aruba Technical Webinars
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: