Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Issue on AP 215

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Issue on AP 215

Posted Nov 23, 2016 06:50 AM

Hi guy,

In our premises(single floor office) 10 AP's deployed. All AP's in clusters. In office peak time totally more than 120 users were connected. Below 100 users connected to AP's it's working fine in both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. when 120 users are connected there is no issue with 5 GHz but problem is latency on 2.4 GHz frequency.  

Kindly guys plz help me what is the issue behind this. i tried all the ways set the AP 2.4 GHz as 15, 9, 27, etc,. and power up the AP one by one to identify the problem but i can't. I have atteched all the files.

Plz go through and let me know ASAP if ur need additional info plz let me know.

I had taken direct OEM to resolve but still problem is persist. I hope there is no issue with AP configuration. 

NOTE: Office infra is single floor. 

• 2.  RE: Issue on AP 215

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 23, 2016 07:40 AM
    - Do you have "broadcast filter ARP" under advanced in all your SSIDs?
    - Disable client match
    - Disable ARM client aware

• 3.  RE: Issue on AP 215

Posted Nov 23, 2016 08:27 AM

Hi colin, 

Thks for valuable time. i try this my envirnonment and let us see also i post the Broadcast filter ARP later on this post.

Plz help me

• 4.  RE: Issue on AP 215

Posted Nov 26, 2016 01:44 AM
      |   view attached

Hi Colin,

Please find attached ur needed document. 

Give me time i ask my collegues to issue resolve or not. 

• 5.  RE: Issue on AP 215

Posted Nov 26, 2016 09:02 AM

Hi Colin,

Issue not yet resolved after commiting changes. If you have a time shall i share the heatmap for my AP deployment. I think may be environment issue

Thanks

• 6.  RE: Issue on AP 215

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 26, 2016 09:16 AM

A screenshot of the access point list, please?

You also might want to consider upgrading to the 6.4.4.4-4.2.3.2 version of Instant OS that will allow you to put separate ARM min and max for 2.4ghz and 5ghz. 

http://support.arubanetworks.com/LifetimeWarrantySoftware/tabid/121/DMXModule/661/Default.aspx?EntryId=21998

In a crowded environment, you would want to set the 2.4ghz and the 5ghz independently.

• 7.  RE: Issue on AP 215

Posted Nov 28, 2016 07:34 AM

Hi Colin,

Thanks for your time. I will try this at downtime. i share the Heatmap and AP list later in this post. Can you please verify and revert back to me. 

Please help me. Once we got a solution we have learn big things.