Wireless Access

last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Just curious, anyone ever worked with Classlink and/or Launchpad before?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Just curious, anyone ever worked with Classlink and/or Launchpad before?

Posted Jun 16, 2014 03:41 PM

It is a cloud based, AD authenticated app loader for places like schools who hand out mobile clients to their faculty, staff, and students.  I have a client who is trying to sort out a Single Sign On solution for this situation where a 802.1x WLAN can auto-load them into Launchpad.  

I cannot imagine much we can do from a controller perspective, except perhaps load a web url following successful authentication to the SSID?  Perhaps the rest could be done on the back-end by Group Policy on the domain?

• 2.  RE: Just curious, anyone ever worked with Classlink and/or Launchpad before?

Posted Jun 17, 2014 06:18 PM

Please post what you find about Launchpad. We are evaluating them as a SSO solution.

• 3.  RE: Just curious, anyone ever worked with Classlink and/or Launchpad before?

Posted Jun 17, 2014 10:56 PM

I spent some time with the folks from Classlink (LaunchPad) yesterday.  They stated there is no way to gain a SSO into their portal at this time.  If there is to be, they say it will have to come from a Group Policy Editor solution.

/shrug

• 4.  RE: Just curious, anyone ever worked with Classlink and/or Launchpad before?
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 27, 2014 05:20 PM

Hi Wifi_Willi 

We have a tool that solves this for SSO from intial desktop login. We also have thousands of SSO applications  already built into LaunchPad. We can provide SSO to 99.9% of resources across the board. 

Who was the contact you were chatting with? I am sorry for any inconvenience but we do provide this you have been misinformed.  I welcome you to give me a call anytime. 

Ryan )

I am the Senior Sales Executive for ClassLink and work closely with a lot of our enterprise clients. If you would like to speak with any of our school districts or need asssitance with anything feel free to give me a call (862.225.1508) or drop me an email ( jmoss@classlink.com)