LAG/LACP on Outdoor 375 & 377 using Copper SFP
06-26-2018 11:56 AM
I am using the 370 series APs and want to plug in 2 cables to the AP. As there is a GbE copper port and an SFP port, I wanted to put the other cable into the SFP port and turn on lacp ("lacp enable").
Two questions with this:
1. Is there an SFP that will work for copper GbE in this instance? The ordering guide only includes fiber ones
2. Will LAG/LACP work on these two ports in this fashion? I would imagine so, but just want to confirm.
From the ordering guide:
- Q8N52A SFP-LX Extended Temperature 1000BASE-LX SFP 1310nm LC Connector Pluggable GbE XCVR
- Q8N53A SFP-SX Extended Temperature 1000BASE-SX SFP 850nm LC Connector Pluggable GbE XCVR
- And the Q8N54A strain relief/connector gland kit which should be purchased in tandem.