Wireless Access

last person joined: 37 minutes ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Profiles between Master and Local.

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Profiles between Master and Local.

Posted Oct 05, 2012 08:37 AM

One simple question that I can't find anything about it :

Should the profil choice between a Master and he's Local controller be sync ? We have 2 controller in test currently. PowerConnect 3400 from dell.

Here is a screen shot :

Wifi.JPG

At left, it's my master saying that the Virtual AP for that profile is "DMZ2". The AP who use that profile are directly associate with the Local controler on another office. At right, you can see my Local controller. It say that the Virtual AP for that profile is "DMZ2-Tunnel."

Is it normal ? All that time that i got weird thing, though that my VAP was "DMZ2" because it say it on my master. But after a double check on the local, how suprised I was when I saw "DMZ2-Tunnel"...

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: Profiles between Master and Local.
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 05, 2012 10:39 AM

Found by myself...

Need to do "Save Configuration" for the configuration be sync with the local from the master ! :smileysad:

• 3.  RE: Profiles between Master and Local.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 08, 2012 07:32 AM

Correct.  A "save configuration" or "write mem" on the commandline is required to push an applied configuration from the master to the locals.