Highlighted
Contributor I

Recommended version AMC 7220

Hi,

My environment is 

One MM

Cluster AMC 7220 (Active/Active)

Version 8.5.0.8

Is there a link on the Aruba site for  recommended version ?

Regards

Rafi

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Guru Elite

Re: Recommended version AMC 7220

Well, the unwritten rule is that you only upgrade to (1) Fix bugs or (2) obtain hardware support.  If you don't have either issue, you should stay on what you have...

EDIT:  To be succinct, ArubaOS has an idea of Conservative Release and Standard Release.  Please see the full company explanation here:  https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Wireless-Access/Updates-to-Aruba-Release-Naming-Replacing-ED-and-GA/td-p/279651

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Video Knowledge Base
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Guru Elite

Well, the unwritten rule is that you only upgrade to (1) Fix bugs or (2) obtain hardware support.  If you don't have either issue, you should stay on what you have...

EDIT:  To be succinct, ArubaOS has an idea of Conservative Release and Standard Release.  Please see the full company explanation here:  https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Wireless-Access/Updates-to-Aruba-Release-Naming-Replacing-ED-and-GA/td-p/279651

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Video Knowledge Base
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor I

Hi,