Wireless Access

last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Report Session Data by Group or Folder

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Report Session Data by Group or Folder

Posted Mar 01, 2013 11:40 AM

Trying to get a report of the Master Console that reports users (numbers of) by at least group but preferably folder. Any thoughts?

Chris

• 2.  RE: Report Session Data by Group or Folder
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 01, 2013 12:10 PM

Can you add more details and a usage case?

I've looked through the existing options, and the only 'by folder' reporting option is 'Top Clients by Total MB Used by Folder' under the Client Session report, but this is an AMP only reporting option that's not available on Master Console.

There currently isn't any report option that does exactly what you're asking for, which means this should be filed as a feature request in the ideas portal on the support site with some additional details (like how you'd like to see the data and the granularity of the data).

As a workaround for now, you can get the data from the folder's client count graph or run individual client session reports on folders locally from the AMP, but this becomes a tedious process with the number of folders you have.

• 3.  RE: Report Session Data by Group or Folder

Posted Mar 01, 2013 12:34 PM

I was afraid of this. I can, and do, run a monthly report on each AMP/folder for Number of Clients, but it's one report per folder. Our management would like one report, not 40.

I'll hand jam what I have and submit a feature request.

Thanks, Chris

BTW I might suggest Airheads add "Airwave" and "AOS" to the Spell Check dictionary :smileylol: