Wireless Access

last person joined: 5 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

TAC Case Feature Requests vs Innovation Zone

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  TAC Case Feature Requests vs Innovation Zone

Posted Oct 22, 2019 09:06 AM

I was just curious if TAC Case Feature Requests (spawned from trouble tickets) held more "water" over the Innovation Zone - or if when a TAC informs that a "feature request" will be submitted if they access their level of the Innovation Zone? I know a few months ago working with our reps they said it was better for us to submit ideas to Innovation Zone and have them "vote" - as opposed to the opposite due to Aruba Rep Innovation Zone (Internal Posts) not being visible to the public and can't be voted on?

• 2.  RE: TAC Case Feature Requests vs Innovation Zone
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 04, 2019 03:00 AM

As far as I know, all feature requests will have to go through the Innovation Zone, and TAC will ask you to let the partner or Aruba local SE add those requests. The product management teams will review the requests in the Innovation zone on a regular basis and requests that have more ask or more impact are more likely to get priority. 

If your request during the TAC case is considered a bug, which is the case if the actual behavior is not according to the documentation or design, then TAC will create a bug which in general is placed in front of enhancement requests.

Your local Aruba SE can always assist or advise on how to get the best visibility and priority for changes in the Aruba products.