Wireless Access

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

UCC not showing all WiFi calls made

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  UCC not showing all WiFi calls made

Posted Feb 24, 2017 09:43 AM

UCC on my controller is not showing calls that come from my phone. It shows lots of Iphone calls and a few android calls but for some reason my phone when calling over the wifi network doesnt seem to show up on ucc. Any ideas?

• 2.  RE: UCC not showing all WiFi calls made

Posted Feb 24, 2017 10:11 AM

I too am seeing this issue and have been seeing it for a couple of months. Seems like Wi-Fi calls on iPhones are showing up consistently but Androids are inconsistent or altogether missing. 

I have tested this on 7010 and 7220 controllers running both 6.5.0.1 and 6.5.0.4. The two Android phones I have to test with are a Droid Turbo and a Nexus 5 both with current 6.0.1 OS release. 

I have tried calls of 1-2 mins as well as 5-10 mins and neither shows up. 

On a side note I was told we also could not see Skype 4 Business cloud calls on the dashboard or in AMP but I am onsite with a customer now who is using cloud hosted Skype 4 Business and we are seeing their calls. No difference in ArubaOS versions or AMON settings as I used the same script to enable AMON on both controllers. 

There seems to be some inconsistency with the UCC info that is being presented. 

• 3.  RE: UCC not showing all WiFi calls made

Posted Feb 24, 2017 10:18 AM

Thanks Mike.

That sounds pretty much just whats happening with me. Now I know its not a config issue. Cause i was racking my brain. I am also seeing skype4b calls. So thats weird.  Thanks for the feedback.

-PP