Wireless Access

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Where can I fine "Show Reference" in 8.x

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  Where can I fine "Show Reference" in 8.x

Posted Jan 23, 2019 10:12 PM

In Aruba 6.x, it was easy to find is certain profile has been used somewhere else in the connfiguration by clicking on "Show Reference" button in controller GUI, but this button is not available any more in Managed Devices configuration in 8.x.

Is there any way to get the same from 8.x GUI?

• 2.  RE: Where can I fine "Show Reference" in 8.x
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 24, 2019 09:09 AM

afaik there is no exact 'references' equivalent in the AOS8 webui, the easiest way to get the old functionality is to go into the MD cli (via mm or direct) and use the cli command "show references <thing>" - that's the same as the webUI used to display.

the only thing the webUI lets you do is show all profiles 'at or below' whatever you're looking at (enable the show advanced profiles (top right -> user -> preferences -> [x] show advanced profiles), then navigate into (for example) configuration -> ap group -> some-group and then click profiles on the right. You can then drill down and it will show you what is in use by that profile - not the same as show references though...