Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Where to find USB-Modem-params-wiki.pdf

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Where to find USB-Modem-params-wiki.pdf

Posted Jun 03, 2016 06:44 AM

In the Airheads Community Knowledge Base article "If a RAP provisioned for 4G uplink does not come up, how do we troubleshoot?" I found a link to this pdf: "Where to find USB-Modem-params-wiki.pdf". But this link did not work, so where can I find this document?

Ragards,

Markus!

• 2.  RE: Where to find USB-Modem-params-wiki.pdf
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 03, 2016 08:10 AM

Thanks for letting us know.  That is an internal link that no longer exists.  If you are having problems getting your modem up, please let us know the model of RAP, your modem and your carrier.  Alternatively, you can open a TAC case so that they can help you.

• 3.  RE: Where to find USB-Modem-params-wiki.pdf

Posted Jun 06, 2016 02:42 AM

Hi,

I try to connect an ZTE MF823 USB modem to a RAP-3WNP. It is a german provider named vodafon. In the USB status overview I got only an USB modem in standby mode when I try to connect over this 4G modem. I think there is a problem with the USB mode switch. Thanks for your reply.

Regards Markus.

• 4.  RE: Where to find USB-Modem-params-wiki.pdf

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 13, 2016 12:44 PM

If this is a controller-based RAP, the following information is useful, and will help us determine

a  few important facts, firmware version, whether a driver is loading or not, and if the dial is actually happening.

show ap debug usb ap-name <ap-name>

If this is an IAP based RAP3, please take a look at the following to determine the status:

show cell config

show cell status

show log pppd

show log lte

Further debugging should be carried out via an Aruba Support case.