Wireless Access

last person joined: 11 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

request for proposal (RFP) for aruba

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  request for proposal (RFP) for aruba

Posted Nov 22, 2012 11:33 AM

Do anyone know where i can get this documentations?

• 2.  RE: request for proposal (RFP) for aruba

Posted Nov 22, 2012 01:22 PM

Not really sure what you're asking for?

RFP is normally produced by a customer, who is looking for a solution.

In this case, are you the customer generating the request, or somebody responding to it?

In either case, it wouldn't really be professional to post a partner/reseller standard responses to customer requests, or another customer request document on here???

• 3.  RE: request for proposal (RFP) for aruba

Posted Nov 22, 2012 07:44 PM

is a document used to prepare proposal. usually contains all the technical information in detail, and sometimes incluides topics that differentiate the solution from others

• 4.  RE: request for proposal (RFP) for aruba
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 22, 2012 10:33 PM

It sounds like you are preparing an RFP response.   If you are an Aruba partner, you can have a look at an RFP response sample on the partner site (link removed as it was not secured by any authentication).  It is under the Resources page under Sales Tools.    Not sure how up to date it is, and it is likely not specific to any particular RFP.    Also, if you are a partner, your local Aruba team is prepared to assist and customize an RFP response with you. 

• 5.  RE: request for proposal (RFP) for aruba

Posted Nov 22, 2012 10:45 PM

Thank you Clembo i already downloaded it :) that the thing i was looking for

• 6.  RE: request for proposal (RFP) for aruba

Posted Jun 02, 2020 10:01 AM

Hi 

Could you share again the link please? I try to get it but I can´t find.

Thank you