Wireless Water Cooler

last person joined: 26 days ago 

Hang out and socialize with other community members in this off topic forum. Everything from industry trends to hobbies and interests are welcomed!
Expand all | Collapse all

How to upload a certificate to a controller

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  How to upload a certificate to a controller

Posted Jan 27, 2015 03:13 PM

I have a 7240 controller , I have followed the procedure to generate a certificate request( CSR). I need to know how to upload the certificate into the controller that has been signed by AD certificate authority. Is there a step by step documentation I can follow?

• 2.  RE: How to upload a certificate to a controller

Posted Jan 27, 2015 03:19 PM

Once you have the certificate file from your CA; upload it into the controller under:

Configuration --> Management --> Certificates --> Upload.   Point to the cert you downloaded from your CA and give it a name (any name).   You can now use this certificate for management and captive portal (under Management --> General).   You may have to add the issuing CA's certificate as a Trusted CA as well.

Have a look here.   It is missing the pictures, but should help guide you through.

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Mobility-Hero-Tutorials/How-to-replace-Aruba-Default-Certificate-Apr-2014/ta-p/160102