Search the Community
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
10-08-2018 08:18 AM
10-08-2018 08:18 AM
When creating a custom fingerprint rule for a set of devices, if I select multiple attributes, would that be an AND or OR condition to classify a device? Here's an example...
...what other users are doing. Do you create the DHCP scope on the switches or on the IAPs? Is there an advantage of putting them on the switches rather then on the IAPs? Thanks
Was curious what the best practice is for what IP to use for NAS devices utilizing ClearPass for authentication: the Management IP or the Data/External IP? I have all of our...
12-13-2017 08:22 AM
...on exactly what I need to purchase to get this project rolling. I would have thought that the APs would have come with a license (especially for the asking price of $1,600 or so per AP.) ...
Show results in replies (4)
...you had one or two devices that normally connect to the open network but need access to resources...
Yes, I contacted your sales team a few days ago and was told I'd have a call-back or an email...
...RF Features including Wireless IDS/IPS. Please work with your Aruba partner or local Aruba...
...to be for a firewall, which I'm not interested in deploying or using. Based on what I have...
06-13-2017 09:19 AM
...Auto-promote from a Standby Subscriber to an Active Publisher would be enough 'high-availability' in case the primary Publisher fails. I'm using the CPPM for Radius, Tacacs, ClearPass Guest with...
Show results in replies (3)
...portal workflows. You don't want to be touching your configuration all the time to change it to clearpass...
My findings after sucessful cluster setup are as follows. (The ClearPass Cluster WITH a VIP is now...
...-ClearPass-Cluster/ta-p/78564 The common name you defined in your certificate needs to be have an...
06-06-2017 07:31 AM
Problem: Need to have a switch in a remote area of my office that is not reachable by wiring. (wireless signal is strong there) Possible soultuion? Is it possible for me to put a POE sw...
Hi, in one location users can´t connect to SSIDs broadcasting by a virtual controller (in other APs from the same VC do it). I did a packet capture and see a lot of broadcast deauthentication p...
Hello, I am creating an 802.11ac wave 2 wireless environment for a healthcare building. 5 floors, 325 devices per floor and using cisco voice phones. I am looking at Aruba wireless controlle...
11-30-2018 05:28 AM
Hi everyone, My scenario is the following. I have two CPPMs in different segments, CPPM1 (publisher) and CPPM2 (subscriber), and I have two clusters of IAPs. What is the best option for handling t...