Wireless Access

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Mobility Master & Controller

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  Mobility Master & Controller

Posted Jan 14, 2019 03:12 AM
      |   view attached

Hi,

I'm new to Aruba...

I have installed MM 1 & MM2, similarly MC1 & MC2.

MM1 - 172.16.10.21, MM2 - 172.16.10.21 & VRRP for MM - 172.16.10.20/24

MC1 - 172.16.10.26, MC2 - 172.16.10.27 & VRRP for MC - 172.16.10.25/24

I provisioned 2 No of IAP-103(Converted to campus mode) and these APs are detected and i configured SSID for that.

When i installed All these VMs, it was working fine. Later facing below Issues.

1. Acces poins Radios are not come up and radios are showing amber.(If reboot, will work fine for sometime).

2. MC1 or MC2 any one of these controller goes down and the other controller will be in "Configuration roll back state".(After few minutes both controllers will work good for sometime)

3. SSID configured and i connectd to the same SSID, now i'm unable to access these VMs from the WEB and Telnet/SSH.( Showing error like ''web access disabled pls conatct admisistarator'').

Please help me to solve this issue.

Attachment(s)

docx
    MM & MC Screenshots.docx   473 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Mobility Master & Controller

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 14, 2019 05:15 AM

"web access disabled" means that you accidentally configured the management interfaces of our controllers as "untrusted".  This is typically catastrophic and would explain some of the issues that you are seeing.  Since you cannot fix the issue unless your controllers have connectivity with the MM, I suggest you open a case with TAC to lead you through the procedure.

If you feel you want to try working on this yourself (risky), I would:

1 - Go to the MM and revert the interface changes so that they are now trusted.  When your connectivity issue is fixed the MDs will have connectivity to the MM and obtain the new configuration

2 - Connect to the MDs using the console, enter disaster recovery mode and make the interfaces trusted on the MD, so that connectivity with the MM can be restored.

Again, I am just guessing that is what your problem is.  You should probably open a TAC case to help you fix this.