Home

Welcome to Airheads Community

Latest News & Announcements

Latest Discussions

• Discussion

is this for Instant APs? and does your clients support 11v? ------------------------------ If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and ...

• the Aruba gateways that are managed by Aruba Central should be running AOS10.x with the right subscription they can have VPNC functionality. The VPNC can terminate IPSEC tunnels from microbranch APs, ...

• here is the list of URLs that are needed for Android and ClearPass onboard. Cloud Service Whitelists hope this helps. ------------------------------ If my post was useful accept solution and/or give ...

• thats strange. Do know which Central cluster you were using? ------------------------------ If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and ...

• Discussion

Note that there is an NAE agent that downloads the server certificate this as well, which makes it easier and you don't need to do the manual way. You can ask your local Aruba SE for it. ------------------------------ ...

Unanswered Posts

• Posted in: Security
  • Posted in: Network Management
  • Posted in: Security

Active Members