Home

Welcome to Airheads Community

Latest News & Announcements

Latest Discussions

• Discussion

InstantON is SMB product line and it is discusses in instanton forums. But to answer your question. InstantON APs are cloud managed only. Management is free (part of purchase price). No subscriptions or ...

• Hi. As Herman mentioned, check the free flash space and have some more than recommended. This is very important for controllers that were running for a very long time. Clear logs, dumps and other files ...

• In my case upgrades from 8.3.0.2 to 8.3.0.3 was uneventful. Upgrade was done via ESX console as I always try to use it. Have a mixed results with ssh session. But anyhow very useful info to be mindful ...

• Thanks for the response, unfortunately i couldn't access the link you posted. But I think you must be referring to Aruba Instant 8.5.0X REST API . yes i don't see anything related to transport profile ...

• Check what cert is used if any for authentication of the connection. And also CA subordinate cert if it is used for signing into trust list. Don't forget to select EAP for usage on both certs. Best, ...

Active Members